Report NEP-MON-2001-05-16This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Calza, Alessandro & Gartner, Christine & Sousa, João, 2001. "Modelling the demand for loans to the private sector in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0055, European Central Bank.
- Ehrmann, Michael & Smets, Frank, 2001. "Uncertain potential output: implications for monetary policy," Working Paper Series 0059, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Söderlind, Paul, 2001. "What if the Fed Had Been an Inflation Nutter?," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 0443, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Benjamin Eden, 1980. "On the Use of Local Currency When Less Inflationary Currencies are Available: An Overlapping Generations Model," UCLA Economics Working Papers 187, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vega, Juan Luis & Wynne, Mark A., 2001. "An evaluation of some measures of core inflation for the euro area," Working Paper Series 0053, European Central Bank.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 1980. "Money and Prices in the Nineteenth Century: Was Thomas Tooke Right?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 188, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 1980. "Currency Substitution and the Semand for Money: Some Evidence for Canada," UCLA Economics Working Papers 190, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Carlos Borondo, "undated". "International Transmission of Monetary Shocks with Interest Rate Rule," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 00-04, FEDEA.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1980. "Who Should Control the Money Supply?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 178, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:att:eurcbw:200151 is not listed on IDEAS anymore