Report NEP-EEC-2011-08-22This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayako Saiki, 2011. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Integration in the Euro Area," DNB Working Papers 308, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Raphael Anton Auer & Kathrin Degen & Andreas M. Fischer, 2011. "Low-Wage Import Competition, Inflationary Pressure,and Industry Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers 2011-09, Swiss National Bank.
- Daniel S Kanda, 2011. "Modeling Optimal Fiscal Consolidation Paths in a Selection of European Countries," IMF Working Papers 11/164, International Monetary Fund.
- Tobias Knedlik & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2011. "Macroeconomic Imbalances as Indicators for Debt Crises in Europe," IWH Discussion Papers 12, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Enrique Alberola & Carlos Trucharte & Juan Luis Vega, 2011. "Central banks and macroprudential policy. Some reflections from the Spanish experience," Occasional Papers 1105, Banco de España.
- Céline Antonin & Christophe Blot & Sabine Le Bayon & Paola Veroni, 2010. "Zone euro : quand l’Union ne fait pas la force: Perspectives 2010-2011 pour l’économie européenne," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5l6uh8ogmqi, Sciences Po.
- Burda, Michael C & Hunt, Jennifer, 2011. "What Explains the German Labor Market Miracle in the Great Recession?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8520, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Franco, 2011. "Adjusting to external imbalances within the EMU, the case of Portugal," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp556, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.