Sofie van der Meulen
|Last Name:||van der Meulen|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Van der Meulen, Sofie & Gaeremynck, Ann & Willekens, Marleen, 2007. "Attribute differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS earnings: An exploratory study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 148-152.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Van der Meulen, Sofie & Gaeremynck, Ann & Willekens, Marleen, 2007.
"Attribute differences between U.S. GAAP and IFRS earnings: An exploratory study,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 148-152.
- Macías, Marta & Muiño, Flora, 2011. "Examining dual accounting systems in Europe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "IAS/IFRS and Financial Reporting Quality: Lessons from the European Experience," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201330, University of Turin.
- Ahmed, Kamran & Chalmers, Keryn & Khlif, Hichem, 2013. "A Meta-analysis of IFRS Adoption Effects," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 173-217.
- Nwaobia A. N. & Kwarbai J. D. & Jayeoba, O. O. & Ajibade A. T., 2016. "Financial Reporting Quality on Investorsâ€™ Decisions," International Journal of Economics and Financial Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 2(7), pages 140-147, 07-2016.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell Henry & Sættem, Frode, 2008. "The Value-Relevance of Adopting IFRS: Evidence from 145 NGAAP Restatements," Discussion Papers 2008/21, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Ahsina, Khalifa & Taouab, Omar, 2017.
"Y’a-t-il vraiment un besoin pour changer de referentiel comptable au Maroc? la prétendue value relevance des normes comptables IFRS
[Is there really a need to change accounting references in Morocc," MPRA Paper 81397, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gjerde, Øystein & Knivsflå, Kjell & Sættem, Frode, 2008. "The value-relevance of adopting IFRS: Evidence from 145 NGAAP restatements," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 92-112.
- Sabur Mollah & Omar Al Farooque & Asma Mobarek & Philip Molyneux, 2018. "Bank Corporate Governance and Future Earnings Predictability," Working Papers 2018-09, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Dan Givoly & Carla Hayn & Sharon Katz, 2017. "The changing relevance of accounting information to debt holders over time," Review of Accounting Studies, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 64-108, March.
- Hela Turki & Senda Wali & Younes Boujelbene & Collins Gyakari Ntim, 2016. "The effect of IFRS mandatory adoption on the information asymmetry," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 1209100-120, December.
- Palea Vera, 2013. "Capital Market Effects of the IFRS Adoption for Separate Financial Statements: Evidence from the Italian Stock Market," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201309, University of Turin.
- Alexios Kythreotis, 2015. "The Interrelation among Faithful Representation (Reliability), Corruption and IFRS Adoption: An Empirical Investigation," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 8(1), pages 25-50, August.
- Yuriy, Burykin & Guzaliya, Klychova & Bremmers, Harry J., 2012. "The Development Of Integrated Accounting In Small And Medium-Sized Companies In The Agri- And Foodsector Of The Russian Federation," APSTRACT: Applied Studies in Agribusiness and Commerce, AGRIMBA, vol. 6.
- Alain Devalle & Riccardo Magarini, 2012. "Assessing the value relevance of total comprehensive income under IFRS: an empirical evidence from European stock exchanges," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(1), pages 43-68.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sofie van der Meulen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.