Economie Rotterdam, Netherlands
RePEc:edi:ishesnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles Chapters
- Troxler, Peter & Wolf, Patricia, 2017. "Digital maker-entrepreneurs in open design: What activities make up their business model?," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 807-817.
- Patricia Wolf & Peter Troxler & Ralf Hansmann, 2011. "Moving Universities: A Case Study on the Use of Unconferencing for Facilitating Sustainability Learning in a Swiss University," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 3(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Peter Troxler, 2016. "Fabrication Laboratories (Fab Labs)," Progress in IS, in: Jan-Peter Ferdinand & Ulrich Petschow & Sascha Dickel (ed.), The Decentralized and Networked Future of Value Creation, pages 109-127, Springer.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Troxler, Peter & Wolf, Patricia, 2017.
"Digital maker-entrepreneurs in open design: What activities make up their business model?,"
Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 807-817.
- Hanna Saari & Maria Åkerman & Barbara Kieslinger & Jouko Myllyoja & Regina Sipos, 2021. "How Open Is the Maker Movement? Integrative Literature Review of the Openness Practices in the Global Maker Movement," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-20, December.
- Jérémy Bonvoisin & Robert Mies & Jean-François Boujut, 2021. "Seven observations and research questions about Open Design and Open Source Hardware," Post-Print hal-03395460, HAL.
- Elia, Gianluca & Margherita, Alessandro & Passiante, Giuseppina, 2020. "Digital entrepreneurship ecosystem: How digital technologies and collective intelligence are reshaping the entrepreneurial process," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 150(C).
- Umair Baig & Batool Muhammad Hussain & Ieva Meidute-Kavaliauskiene & Sigitas Davidavicius, 2022. "Digital Entrepreneurship: Future Research Directions and Opportunities for New Business Model," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(9), pages 1-16, April.
- Miao, Yumeng & Du, Rong & Ou, Carol, 2022. "Guanxi circles and light entrepreneurship in social commerce : The roles of mass entrepreneurship climate and technology affordances," Other publications TiSEM f19a203f-abb6-4835-9c34-2, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Tara Vinodrai & Brenton Nader & Christian Zavarella, 2021. "Manufacturing space for inclusive innovation? A study of makerspaces in southern Ontario," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 36(3), pages 205-223, May.
- Wolf, Patricia & Klotz, Ute & Gaudenz, Urs, 2020. "Mitbestimmung von Mitarbeitenden aus DIY-Communities," Study / edition der Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Hans-Böckler-Stiftung, Düsseldorf, volume 127, number 438, December.
- Vladimiras Dolgopolovas & Valentina Dagiene, 2021. "On the Future of Computational Thinking Education: Moving beyond the Digital Agenda, a Discourse Analysis Perspective," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(24), pages 1-21, December.
- Erickson, Kristofer, 2018. "Can creative firms thrive without copyright? Value generation and capture from private-collective innovation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 61(5), pages 699-709.
- Rayna, Thierry & Striukova, Ludmila, 2021. "Assessing the effect of 3D printing technologies on entrepreneurship: An exploratory study," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 164(C).
- Tabarés, Raúl & Kuittinen, Hanna, 2020. "A tale of two innovation cultures: Bridging the gap between makers and manufacturers," Technology in Society, Elsevier, vol. 63(C).
- María Jesús Ávila-Gutiérrez & Alejandro Martín-Gómez & Francisco Aguayo-González & Juan Ramón Lama-Ruiz, 2020. "Eco-Holonic 4.0 Circular Business Model to Conceptualize Sustainable Value Chain towards Digital Transition," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(5), pages 1-32, March.
- Patricia Wolf & Peter Troxler & Ralf Hansmann, 2011.
"Moving Universities: A Case Study on the Use of Unconferencing for Facilitating Sustainability Learning in a Swiss University,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 3(6), pages 1-22, June.
- Andrea Micangeli & Vincenzo Naso & Emanuele Michelangeli & Apollonia Matrisciano & Francesca Farioli & Nicola P. Belfiore, 2014. "Attitudes toward Sustainability and Green Economy Issues Related to Some Students Learning Their Characteristics: A Preliminary Study," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 6(6), pages 1-20, May.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Peter Troxler should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.