RePEc:edi:deyvcil (more details at EDIRC)
- Tchai Tavor, 2014. "Abnormal investor response to the index effect for daily and intraday data," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 281-303, August.
- Tchai Tavor & Uriel Spiegel, 2013. "Optimal pricing non-homogeneous market with network externalities," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 357-384.
- Ben David Nissim & Tavor Tchahi, 2011. "An empirical test of 'put call parity'," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(22), pages 1661-1664.
- Tchai Tavor, 2011. "The Index Effect - Is It Possible To Predict?," Journal of Advanced Studies in Finance, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 177-184, December.
- Nissim Ben-David & Tchai Tavor, 2011. "Measurement of the social loss of wrong public budget allocation," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(3), pages 209-217, February.
- Uriel Spiegel & Tchai Tavor, 2011. "Second-Degree Monopoly Wholesaler with Variable Ordering Costs," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(1), pages 45-59, April.
- Uri Benzion & Tchai Tavor & Joseph Yagil, 2010. "Information technology and its impact on stock returns and trading volume," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 247-262.
- Uriel Spiegel & Tchai Tavor & Joseph Templeman, 2010. "The effects of rumours on financial market efficiency," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(15), pages 1461-1464.
- Uriel Spiegel & Uri Ben-Zion & Tchai Tavor & Joseph Templeman, 2008. "The Network Industry, Monopoly Regulation, and Social Optimum," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 323-337.
- Uriel Spiegel & Uri Ben-Zion & Tchai Tavor, 2006. "Profit Maximization And Social Optimum With Network Externality," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(2), pages 138-155, 03.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tchai Tavor should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.