|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Suteja, Hardiansyah, 2009. "The New Cosmology: Its Implications to Religiousity," MPRA Paper 18454, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009.
"Meninjau Ulang Diskursus Teologi Islam dalam Dunia Modern
[Reconstruction of Islamic Theology Discourse In the Modern World]," MPRA Paper 18051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009.
"The Death of Theology: The Complexity of the New Islamic Theology (Al-Kalam Al-Jadid) in Philosophy of Moral (Kematian Teologi: Kompleksitas Teologi Islam Baru dalam Dimensi Etika)
[The Death of Th," MPRA Paper 18049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Reconstruction of Religion and Ecology Discourses," MPRA Paper 18054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Mapping Islamic Evolutionary in the Context of Social Justice and Poverty: A Complexity Approach," MPRA Paper 18053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (3) 2009-10-31 2009-10-31 2009-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2009-10-31 2009-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (2) 2009-10-31 2009-11-07. Author is listed
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2009-11-07
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hardiansyah Suteja should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.