The Death of Theology: The Complexity of the New Islamic Theology (Al-Kalam Al-Jadid) in Philosophy of Moral (Kematian Teologi: Kompleksitas Teologi Islam Baru dalam Dimensi Etika)
[The Death of Theology: The Complexity of the New Islamic Theology (Al-Kalam Al-Jadid) in Philosophy of Moral]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordscultural evolution; evolutionary ethics; New Islamic Theology (al-Kalam al-Jadid); complexity; emergence; meme; complex adaptive systems;
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Z00 - Other Special Topics - - General - - - General
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
- Y80 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines - - - Related Disciplines
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-31 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2009-10-31 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-31 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .