Report NEP-ARA-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-ARA, a report on new working papers in the area of MENA - Middle East & North Africa. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Mapping Islamic Evolutionary in the Context of Social Justice and Poverty: A Complexity Approach," MPRA Paper 18053, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mustafa Kemal, Bicerli & Naci, Gundogan, 2009. "Female Labor Force Participation in Urbanization Process: The Case of Turkey," MPRA Paper 18249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Um, Paul Noumba & Straub, Stephane & Vellutini, Charles, 2009. "Infrastructure and economic growth in the Middle East and North Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5105, The World Bank.
- Yucel, M. Eray, 2009. "A bibliometric review of the research papers of the Central Bank of Turkey," MPRA Paper 18323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diop, Ndiame & Ben Abdallah, Nizar, 2009. "The dynamic effects of countercyclical fiscal stimulus on output in Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5087, The World Bank.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200932 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Khiabani, Nasser & Mazyaki, Ali, 2009. "Are public policies effective in alleviating family income inequality in Iran?," MPRA Paper 18278, University Library of Munich, Germany.