Report NEP-HPE-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matías Vernengo, 2009. "Conversation or Monologue? On Advising Heterodox Economists," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2009_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Bruno S. Frey & Silke Humbert & Friedrich Schneider, 2009. "What is Economics? – Attitudes and views of German economists," IEW - Working Papers 451, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200938 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Novarese, Marco & Castellani, Marco & Di Giovinazzo, Viviana, 2009. "Procedural Rationality and Happiness," MPRA Paper 18290, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Britain, China, and the Irrelevance of Stage Theories," MPRA Paper 18291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Hart, 2009. "On the informal economy: the political history of an ethnographic concept," Working Papers CEB 09-042.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hardiansyah, Suteja, 2009. "Reconstruction of Religion and Ecology Discourses," MPRA Paper 18054, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon Anderson, 2009. "Boats and Tides and Trickle Down Theories: What Stochastic Process Theory Has To Say About Modeling Poverty, Inequality, Mobility and Polarization," Working Papers tecipa-377, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- André Fontana, 2009. "La Planète et l’Homme - 1e partie: la population du globe et l'espace vital," Working Papers CEB 09-044.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.