Ulrike Stierle-von Schuetz
|Last Name:||Stierle-von Schuetz|
Directorate-General Economic and Financial Affairs Bruxelles/Brussel, Belgium
+32 2 298.08.23
Inter-institutional relations and communication Unit, B-1049 Brussels
RePEc:edi:dg2ecbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Ulrike Stierle-von SchÃ¼tz, 2005. "Fiscal Design and the Location of Economic Activity," ERSA conference papers ersa05p539, European Regional Science Association.
- Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike von Schütz, 2003. "Regional specialisation and sectoral concentration: an empirical analysis for the enlarged EU," ERSA conference papers ersa03p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Cornelius Bähr & Ulrike Stierle‐von Schütz & Matthias Wrede, 2007. "Dezentralisierung in den EU‐Staaten und räumliche Verteilung wirtschaftlicher Aktivitäten," Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8(2), pages 110-129, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Michael H. Stierle & Ulrike von Schütz, 2003.
"Regional specialisation and sectoral concentration: an empirical analysis for the enlarged EU,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa03p317, European Regional Science Association.
- Oana Ancuta STANGACIU & Eugenia HARJA, 2013. "Testing The Models Of Regional Specialization In Terms Of New Theories Of International Trade," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(2), pages 16-28, March.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
Sorry, no citations of books recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ulrike Stierle-von Schuetz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.