|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Economics Department Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
: (617) 253-3361
50 Memorial Drive, E52-391, Cambridge, MA 02142
RePEc:edi:edmitus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER)Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
1050 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
RePEc:edi:nberrus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Paulo Somaini & Liran Einav, 2013.
"A Model of Market Power in Customer Markets,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 938-986, December.
- Lam, W., 2015. "Switching Costs in Two-sided Markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2015024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2016. "Heterogeneous switching costs," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 62-87.
- Rhodes, Andrew, 2013. "Re-examining the Effects of Switching Costs," MPRA Paper 45982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014.
"Price Dynamics with Customer Markets,"
14-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Luigi Paciello & Andrea Pozzi & Nicholas Trachter, 2013. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," EIEF Working Papers Series 1328, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Dec 2017.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2014. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paciello, Luigi & Pozzi, Andrea & Trachter, Nicholas, 2017. "Price Dynamics with Customer Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 11753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2013. "Heterogenous switching costs," TSE Working Papers 13-451, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2015.
- Lam, Wing Man Wynne, 2014. "Switching Costs in Two-sided Markets," TSE Working Papers 14-517, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Guy Arie & Paul E. Grieco, 2014. "Who pays for switching costs?," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 379-419, December.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2015. "Churn vs. Diversion: An Illustrative Model," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Gary Biglaiser & Jacques Crémer & Gergely Dobos, 2014. "Heterogenous Switching Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 4587, CESifo Group Munich.
- Siciliani, Paolo & Beckert, Walter, 2017. "Spatial models of heterogeneous switching costs," Bank of England working papers 689, Bank of England.
- Soren T. Anderson & Ryan Kellogg & Ashley Langer & James M. Sallee, 2015. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Automobile Brand Preferences," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(4), pages 763-793, December.
- Prieto Fernández, Francisco Javier & Nogales Martín, Francisco Javier & Ruiz Mora, Carlos, 2015. "Retail competition with switching consumers in electricity markets," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws1522, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- C. Ruiz & F. J. Nogales & F. J. Prieto, 2018. "Retail Equilibrium with Switching Consumers in Electricity Markets," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 145-180, March.
- Wing Man Wynne Lam, 2017. "Switching Costs in Two-Sided Markets," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 65(1), pages 136-182, March.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2014. "Heterogenous switching costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 9809, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Omar A. Abdelrahman, 2017. "The Relationship between Pricing and Consumers Switching Costs: Comparisons between the Myopic and Perfect-foresight Equilibria," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 10(3), pages 221-231, March.
- Guillem Roig, 2017. "Duopolistic competition in markets where consumers have switching costs," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 015621, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Yongmin Chen & Marius Schwartz, 2016. "Churn Versus Diversion in Antitrust: An Illustrative Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 83(332), pages 564-583, October.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques & Dobos, Gergely, 2013. "Heterogenous switching costs," IDEI Working Papers 809, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paulo Somaini should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.