|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics Madurai, India
Madurai Kamaraj University
RePEc:edi:semkuin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Soundararajan, Pushparaj, 2013. "A political economy of peace and distributive justice in the era of globalisation," MPRA Paper 44649, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2013.
- Pushparaj, Soundararajan, 2013. "Is inclusive development a sustainable development? : A political economic perspective," MPRA Paper 43966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soundararajan, Pushparaj, 2013. "Regional income convergence in India: A Bayesian Spatial Durbin Model approach," MPRA Paper 44744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Soundararajan, Pushparaj, 2013.
"Regional income convergence in India: A Bayesian Spatial Durbin Model approach,"
44744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas PÃ©ridy & Mohamed Hazem & Marc Brunetto, 2013. "Some new insights into real convergence in MENA countriesâ€™ regional areas: a spatial econometric analysis," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 150-160.
- Alexandra Schaffar & Nicolas PÃ©ridy, 2015. "Exploring spatial convergence of Maghreb regional areas: An application of a Markov chains approach," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(3), pages 1848-1855.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2013-03-16. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2013-02-03. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2013-03-16. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pushparaj Soundararajan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.