|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2014 École des Sciences Économiques de Louvain; Université Catholique de Louvain (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(90%) Institute of Policy Analysis and ResearchKigali, Rwanda
+250 782 858739
P.O.Box 273 Kigali
RePEc:edi:iparrrw (more details at EDIRC)
(10%) Département des sciences économiques Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium
École des Sciences Économiques de Louvain
Université Catholique de Louvain
Place Montesquieu 3, B-1348 Louvain-la-Neuve
RePEc:edi:deuclbe (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Bizoza, Alfred & Jäger, Philipp & Simons, Alexandre, 2018. "Understanding poverty dynamics in Rwanda," Ruhr Economic Papers 753, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Hélène LATZER & Alexandre SIMONS, 2014. "Income distribution, multi-quality firms and patterns of trade," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alexandre SIMONS, 2014. "Delocation, home wages and welfare," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014007, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Simons, Alexandre, 2014. "How does technology transfer affect backward linkages? A motivating example theoretical analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 94-105.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Simons, Alexandre, 2014.
"How does technology transfer affect backward linkages? A motivating example theoretical analysis,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 94-105.
- Chen, Feiqiong & Meng, Qiaoshuang & Li, Xueying, 2018. "Cross-border post-merger integration and technology innovation: A resource-based view," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 229-238.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alexandre Simons should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.