Report NEP-GRO-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan Fernihough & Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2014. "Coal and the European Industrial Revolution," NBER Working Papers 19802, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Camilo García-Jimeno & James A. Robinson, 2014. "State Capacity and Economic Development: A Network Approach," NBER Working Papers 19813, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lemin Wu & Rohan Dutta & David K Levine & Nicholas W Papageorge, 2014. "Entertaining Malthus: Bread, Circuses and Economic Growth," Levine's Bibliography 786969000000000853, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Keyu Jin & Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2013. "The One-Child Policy and Household Savings in China," 2013 Meeting Papers 790, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lindmark, Magnus & Andersson, Lars Fredrik, 2014. "Where Was the Wealth of the Nation? Measuring Swedish Capital for the 19th and 20th Centuries," CERE Working Papers 2014:1, CERE - the Center for Environmental and Resource Economics.
- Roberto Samaniego, 2013. "Stages of Diversification and Industry Productivity Differences," 2013 Meeting Papers 774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- David Castells-Quintana & Vicente Royuela, 2014. "“Tracking positive and negative effects of inequality on long-run growth”," IREA Working Papers 201401, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2014.
- Guglielmo Barone & Sauro Mocetti, 2014. "Natural disasters, growth and institutions: a tale of two earthquakes," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 949, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- André Nassif & Carmem Feijó & Eliane Araújo, 2013. "Structural Change And Economic Development: Is Brazil Catching Up Or Falling Behind?," UNCTAD Discussion Papers 211, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development.
- Zaouali, Amira, 2014. "Terms of Trade Instability, Economic Vulnerability and Economic Growth: The Role Of Institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 52939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gani Aldashev & Serik Aldashev & Timoteo Carletti, 2014. "On Convergence in the Spatial AK Growth Models," Papers 1401.4887, arXiv.org.
- Gründler, Klaus & Weitzel, Jan, 2013. "The financial sector and economic growth in a panel of countries," Discussion Paper Series 123, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Hélène LATZER & Alexandre SIMONS, 2014. "Income distribution, multi-quality firms and patterns of trade," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2014003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Zhou, Ying, 2014. "Do Business Groups Help or Hinder Technological Progress in Emerging Markets? Evidence from India," IZA Discussion Papers 7885, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Phiri, Andrew, 2014. "Asymmetric co-integration and causality effects between financial development and economic growth in South Africa," MPRA Paper 53055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Phiri, Andrew & Dube, Wisdom, 2014. "Nutrition and economic growth in South Africa: A momentum threshold autoregressive (MTAR) approach," MPRA Paper 52950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:201411 is not listed on IDEAS anymore