Victoria Institute for Strategic Economic Studies (VISES) Melbourne, Australia
: (03) 9248 1340
(03) 9248 1350
PO Box 14428, Melbourne City MC VIC 8001
RePEc:edi:cfsesau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Hui Shi, 2010. "The efficiency of government promotion of the tourism industry," Monash Economics Working Papers 52-10, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Hui Shi & Chuhui Li, 2014. "Tourism Promotion, Increasing Returns and Domestic Welfare," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(7), pages 995-1015, July.
- Shi, Hui, 2012. "The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- Hui Shi & Russell Smyth, 2012. "Economies of scale in the Australian tourism industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(33), pages 4355-4367, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Shi, Hui, 2012.
"The efficiency of government promotion of inbound tourism: The case of Australia,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2711-2718.
- Agiomirgianakis, George & Serenis, Dimitrios & Tsounis, Nicholas, 2017. "Effective timing of tourism policy: The case of Singapore," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 29-38.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hui Shi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.