|Department of Economics 416D Purnell Newark, DE 19718|
|Terminal Degree:||2013 Department of Economics; College of Business; University of Tennessee-Knoxville (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Newark, Delaware (United States)
Lerner College of Business and Economics
University of Delaware
: (302) 831-2565
Purnell Hall, Newark, Delaware 19716
RePEc:edi:deudeus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Schubert, Jens, 2013. "The Impact of Forward Trading on Tacit Collusion: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 43768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schubert, Jens, 2015. "The impact of forward contracting on tacit collusion: Experimental evidence," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 109-123.
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & Jens Schubert, 2009. "Food Safety Regulations under Ambiguity," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1389-1396.
- Y. Manzhur & W.-D. Zeitz & M. J. Prandolini & W. D. Brewer & P. Imielski & J. Schubert & K. Johnston, 2007. "Investigations of “soft-landed” Cd surface atoms via nuclear methods: hyperfine-field sign determination," The European Physical Journal B: Condensed Matter and Complex Systems, Springer;EDP Sciences, vol. 59(3), pages 277-283, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Schubert, Jens, 2015.
"The impact of forward contracting on tacit collusion: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 109-123.
- David P. Brown & Andrew Eckert, 2018. "Analyzing the Impact of Electricity Market Structure Changes and Mergers: The Importance of Forward Commitments," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 52(1), pages 101-137, February.
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & Jens Schubert, 2009.
"Food Safety Regulations under Ambiguity,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1389-1396.
- Peterson, Hikaru & Yamaura, Koichi, 2014. "Ambiguity Aversion and Preferences for Food Origin Post Fukushima Nuclear Disaster," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170552, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jens Schubert should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.