Myrna Sastré Gutiérrez
(90%) Universidad Autónoma de Coahuila, Facultad de Arquitectura, Estudios Urbanos (Autonomous University of Coahuila,Architecture Faculty, Graduate Division, Urban Studies)http://www.uadec.mx/index.php/escuelas/escuela/02507
Saltillo, Coahuila, México
(10%) GeoDa Center for Geospatial Analysis and Computation Tempe, Arizona (United States)
Arizona State University
RePEc:edi:gcasuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sergio Rey & Myrna Sastré-Gutiérrez, 2010.
"Interregional Inequality Dynamics in Mexico,"
Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(3), pages 277-298.
- Sergio Rey, 2014. "Fast algorithms for a space-time concordance measure," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(3), pages 799-811, June.
- Mendez, Carlos & Gonzales, Erick, 2020.
"Human Capital Constraints, Spatial Dependence, and Regionalization in Bolivia: A Spatial Clustering Approach,"
104303, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Mendez & Erick Gonzales, 2021. "Human Capital Constraints, Spatial Dependence, and Regional-ization in Bolivia: A Spatial Clustering Approach," Revista Economía, Fondo Editorial - Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú, vol. 44(87), pages 115-145.
- Renan Xavier Cortes & Sergio Rey & Elijah Knaap & Levi John Wolf, 2020. "An open-source framework for non-spatial and spatial segregation measures: the PySAL segregation module," Journal of Computational Social Science, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 135-166, April.
- Reyna, Janet L. & Chester, Mikhail V. & Rey, Sergio J., 2016. "Defining geographical boundaries with social and technical variables to improve urban energy assessments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 742-754.
- Juan Gabriel Brida & Juan Pereyra & Martín Puchet Anyul & Wiston Adrián Risso, 2011. "Regímenes de desempeño económico y dualismo estructural en la dinámica de las entidades federativas de México, 1970 - 2006," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1011, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Rey, Sergio, 2016. "Space-time patterns of rank concordance: Local indicators of mobility association with application to spatial income inequality dynamics," MPRA Paper 69480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro J. Martínez Alanis, 2012. "Distorsiones regionales en la asignación de recursos y productividad de las manufacturas en México," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 27(1), pages 3-59.
- Joshua Wassink, 2018. "Is Local Social Development Associated with Workforce Composition? A Municipal Analysis of Mexico, 1990–2015," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 37(6), pages 941-966, December.
- Sergio J. Rey & Luc Anselin & David C. Folch & Daniel Arribas-Bel & Myrna L. SastrÃ© GutiÃ©rrez & Lindsey Interlante, 2011. "Measuring Spatial Dynamics in Metropolitan Areas," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 25(1), pages 54-64, February.
- Grimm Noh & Dongyoub Shin, 2018. "The different influences of the government and politicians on the international expansion of Chinese firms," Asian Business & Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 17(5), pages 366-396, December.
- Ensar Yılmaz & Zeynep Kaplan, 2022. "Regional polarization in Turkey," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 410-431, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Myrna Sastre
(Myrna Sastre) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.