|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2018 Department of Economics; Harvard University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Vancouver School of Economics Vancouver, Canada
University of British Columbia
RePEc:edi:deubcca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Heather Sarsons & Klarita Gerxhani & Ernesto Reuben & Arthur Schram, 2020. "Gender Differences in Recognition for Group Work," Working Papers 20200044, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised May 2020.
- Jonas Hjort & Xuan Li & Heather Sarsons, 2020. "Across-Country Wage Compression in Multinationals," NBER Working Papers 26788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbara Biasi & Heather Sarsons, 2020. "Flexible Wages, Bargaining, and the Gender Gap," NBER Working Papers 27894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heather Sarsons, 2015. "Recognition for Group Work," Working Paper 254946, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Heather Sarsons & Guo Xu, 2021. "Confidence Men? Evidence on Confidence and Gender among Top Economists," AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 111, pages 65-68, May.
- Barbara Biasi & Heather Sarsons, 2021. "Information, Confidence, and the Gender Gap in Bargaining," AEA Papers and Proceedings, American Economic Association, vol. 111, pages 174-178, May.
- Heather Sarsons & Klarita Gërxhani & Ernesto Reuben & Arthur Schram, 2021. "Gender Differences in Recognition for Group Work," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 129(1), pages 101-147.
- Heather Sarsons, 2017. "Recognition for Group Work: Gender Differences in Academia," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 107(5), pages 141-145, May.
- Sarsons, Heather, 2015. "Rainfall and conflict: A cautionary tale," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 62-72.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-GEN: Gender (2) 2020-08-10 2020-10-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2015-05-16 2020-10-12. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) 2020-03-23 2020-10-12. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2020-08-10
- NEP-HME: Heterodox Microeconomics (1) 2015-05-16
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2020-03-23
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2020-10-19
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2015-05-16
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2020-10-12
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heather Sarsons should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.