|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Centre d'Économie de l'Université Paris-Nord (CEPN) Paris, France
: 33 (0)1 49 40 33 18
01 49 40 33 34
99, avenue Jean-Baptiste Clément, 93430 Villetaneuse
RePEc:edi:cep13fr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mariem Brahim & Nader Nefzi & Hamed Sambo, 2017. "Remittances and the real effective exchange rates in MENA countries: What is the long run impact?," CEPN Working Papers 2017-15, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Hamed Sambo, 2017. "Understanding the effect of international remittances on undernourishment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial model approach," CEPN Working Papers 2017-21, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Hamed Sambo, 2016. "Do remittances impact gender equality ? Evidence from Africa," CEPN Working Papers 2016-08, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AFR: Africa (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2016-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2016-11-06. Author is listed
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (1) 2018-02-05. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2017-09-17. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Hamed Sambo should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.