Report NEP-GEN-2016-11-06This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brenoe, Anne Ardila & Lundberg, Shelly, 2016. "Gender Gaps in the Effects of Childhood Family Environment: Do They Persist into Adulthood?," IZA Discussion Papers 10313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Backus & María Cubel & Matej Guid & Santiago Sánchez-Pages & Enrique Lopez Manas, 2016. "Gender, competition and performance:Evidence from real tournaments," Working Papers 2016/27, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hamed Sambo, 2016. "Do remittances impact gender equality ? Evidence from Africa," CEPN Working Papers 2016-08, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Yanbo Ge & Christopher R. Knittel & Don MacKenzie & Stephen Zoepf, 2016. "Racial and Gender Discrimination in Transportation Network Companies," NBER Working Papers 22776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Backus & Maria Cubel & Matej Guid & Santiago Sanchez-Pages & Enrique Lopez Manas, 2016. "Gender, Competition and Performance: Evidence from Real Tournaments," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1605, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Boll, Christina & Rossen, Anja & Wolf, André, 2016. "The EU gender earnings gap : job segregation and working time as driving factors," IAB Discussion Paper 201636, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Bando, Rosangela & López Bóo, Florencia, 2016. "Sex-Differences in Language and Socio-Emotional Skills: Evidence from Large Scale Studies of Very Young Children," IZA Discussion Papers 10315, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).