Report NEP-MIG-2018-02-05This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes G. Hoogeveen & Maricristina Rossi & Dario Sansone, 2017. "“Leaving, staying or coming back? An analysis of the migration dynamics during the Northern Mali conflict”," CeRP Working Papers 167, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Sanchis-Guarner, Rosa, 2017. "Decomposing the impact of immigration on house prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86571, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlana, Michela & La Ferrara, Eliana & Pinotti, Paolo, 2017. "Goals and Gaps: Educational Careers of Immigrant Children," CEPR Discussion Papers 12538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wolter, Stefan C. & Zumbühl, Maria, 2017. "The Native-Migrant Gap in the Progression into and through Upper-Secondary Education," IZA Discussion Papers 11217, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wen, Le & Maani, Sholeh A., 2017. "A Panel Study of Immigrants' Overeducation and Earnings in Australia," IZA Discussion Papers 11216, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Facchini, Giovanni & Liu, Maggie Y. & Mayda, Anna Maria & Zhou, Minghai, 2018. "China's "Great Migration'': The impact of the reduction in trade policy uncertainty," CEPR Discussion Papers 12578, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yaqin Su & Petros Tesfazion & Zhong Zhao, 2018. "Where Are Migrants From? Inter- vs. Intra-Provincial Rural-Urban Migration in China," Working Papers 2018-003, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Anthony Edo & Yvonne Giesing & Jonathan Öztunc & Panu Poutvaara, 2017. "Immigration and Electoral Support for the Far Left and the Far Right," Working Papers 2017-20, CEPII research center.
- Xie, Bin, 2017. "The Effects of Immigration Quotas on Wages, the Great Black Migration, and Industrial Development," IZA Discussion Papers 11214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Lagakos & Mushfiq Mobarak & Michael Waugh, 2018. "The Welfare Effects of Encouraging Rural-Urban Migration," Working Papers 2018-002, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- David Lagakos & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak & Michael E. Waugh, 2018. "The Welfare Effects of Encouraging Rural-Urban Migration," NBER Working Papers 24193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodolfo G. Campos, 2017. "International migration pressures in the long run," Working Papers 1734, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hamed Sambo, 2017. "Understanding the effect of international remittances on undernourishment in Sub-Saharan Africa: A spatial model approach," CEPN Working Papers 2017-21, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.