Muhammad Sajid Sajid
Institute of Agricultural and Resource Economics Faisalabad, Pakistan
University of Agriculture Faisalabad
RePEc:edi:fauafpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sajid, Gul & Muhammad, Sajid & Nasir, Razzaq & Farman, Afzal, 2012. "Agency cost, corporate governance and ownership structure: the case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 42418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sajid, Gul & Muhammad, Sajid & Nasir, Razzaq & Farman, Afzal, 2012.
"Agency cost, corporate governance and ownership structure: the case of Pakistan,"
42418, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MAINA, Justus Nderitu & NDWIGA, Peter Musangi & KINYARIRO, Dickson Kamau, 2021. "Moderating Effect Of Sacco Size On The Nexus Between Governance Costs And Financial Soundness Of Deposit Taking Saccos In Nairobi City County, Kenya," Studii Financiare (Financial Studies), Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu", vol. 25(2), pages 37-49, June.
- Namazi, Mohammad & Shokrolahi, Ahmad & Sadeghzadeh Maharluie, Mohammad, 2016. "Detecting and ranking cash flow risk factors via artificial neural networks technique," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1801-1806.
- Brahmadev Panda & N. M. Leepsa, 2017. "Agency theory: Review of Theory and Evidence on Problems and Perspectives," Indian Journal of Corporate Governance, , vol. 10(1), pages 74-95, June.
- Krishna Dayal Pandey & Tarak Nath Sahu, 2019. "Debt Financing, Agency Cost and Firm Performance: Evidence from India," Vision, , vol. 23(3), pages 267-274, September.
- Ayesha Amjad & Sadaf Ehsan & Mariam Amjad & Seemab Gillani, 2021. "Impact of Shareholdersâ€™ Activism on Governance Practices and Firm Performance in Pakistan: A Response for Family Controlled Firms," iRASD Journal of Economics, International Research Association for Sustainable Development (iRASD), vol. 3(1), pages 1-12, june.
- Olarewaju Odunayo Magret & Migiro Stephen Oseko & Sibanda Mabutho, 2018. "Dividend Payout, Retention Policy and Financial Performance in Commercial Banks: Any Causal Relationship?," Studia Universitatis Babeș-Bolyai Oeconomica, Sciendo, vol. 63(1), pages 37-62, April.
- Samya Tahir & Mian Sajid Nazir & Muhammad Ali Jibran Qamar & M. Martin Boyer, 2022. "Ineffective implementation of corporate governance? A call for greater transparency to reduce agency cost," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 43(5), pages 1528-1547, July.
- Dong-Soon Kim & Eunjung Yeo & Li Zhang, 2021. "Do Cross-Listed Firms Have a Better Governance Structure and Lower Agency Costs? Evidence from Chinese Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-25, February.
- Ghazali Ahmad & Bilal Ahmad Raza, 2017. "Analyzing the Link Between Agency Problems, Governance and Control Attributes for Pakistan," Financial Internet Quarterly (formerly e-Finanse), Sciendo, vol. 13(3), pages 43-65, September.
- Imad Rahim & Attaullah Shah, 2019. "Corporate Financing and Firm Efficiency: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 58(1), pages 1-25.
- Weidong Zhang & Pengbo Hu & Jenny J. Wang & Zeyu Li & Hongrui Zheng & Xue Gao, 2022. "Equity incentive plans and R&D investment manipulation: evidence from China," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 62(3), pages 4157-4183, September.
- Talla M Aldeehani, 2018. "Effects of the Global Financial Crisis on the Agency Cost of Islamic Banks and Conventional Banks," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 41-53, February.
- Thilini Cooray & A. D. Nuwan Gunarathne & Samanthi Senaratne, 2020. "Does Corporate Governance Affect the Quality of Integrated Reporting?," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(10), pages 1-30, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad Sajid Sajid should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.