Banco Nacional de Desenvolimento Econômico e Social Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Government of Brazil
RePEc:edi:bndesbr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rodrigo Zeidan & Bruno Rodrigues, 2013. "The failure of risk management for nonfinancial companies in the context of the financial crisis: lessons from Aracruz Celulose and hedging with derivatives," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 241-250, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rodrigo Zeidan & Bruno Rodrigues, 2013.
"The failure of risk management for nonfinancial companies in the context of the financial crisis: lessons from Aracruz Celulose and hedging with derivatives,"
Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 241-250, February.
- Bartram, Söhnke M., 2019. "Corporate hedging and speculation with derivatives," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 9-34.
- Salles, Thiago Taglialegna & Nogueira, Denismar Alves & Beijo, Luiz Alberto & Silva, Liniker Fernandes da, 2019. "Bayesian approach and extreme value theory in economic analysis of forestry projects," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 64-71.
- Joel Rabinovich & Rodrigo Perez Artica, 2020.
"Cash holdings and the financialisation of Latin American nonfinancial corporations,"
- Joel Rabinovich & Rodrigo Perez Artica, 2020. "Cash holdings and the financialisation of Latin American nonfinancial corporations," CEPN Working Papers hal-02474321, HAL.
- Zeidan, Rodrigo & Müllner, Jakob, 2015. "Firm, market and top management antecedents of speculation: Lessons for corporate governance," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 32, pages 42-58.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bruno Rodrigues should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.