Laboratory for Studies in Economic Sociology Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (499) 152 0761
3 Kochnovskiy proezd, Moscow, 125319
RePEc:edi:sohseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yana Roshchina, 2013. "To drink or not to drink: the microeconomic analysis of alcohol consumption in Russia in 2006-2010," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yana Roshchina, 2010. "Accessibility of Professional Education in Russia," ESCIRRU Working Papers 13, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boykov Andrey & Roshchina Yana, 2005. "Fertility determinants in modern Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 05-04e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kuzina Olga & Roshchina Yana, 2000. "Modelling the Saving Behavior of Households in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 98-041e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Anna Kulakova & Yana Roshchina, 2010. "Typology and Factors of Work Portfolios of Russian Scientists," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 4(4), pages 42-55.
- Ya. Roshchina, 1998. "Forming of the Entrepreneural Stratum and Differentiation of Life Styles," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yana Roshchina, 2013.
"To drink or not to drink: the microeconomic analysis of alcohol consumption in Russia in 2006-2010,"
HSE Working papers
WP BRP 20/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2014. "The Effect Of Closing Hour Restrictions On Alcohol Use And Abuse In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Kolosnitsyna, Marina & Khorkina, Natalia & Dorjiev, Khonor, 2015. "The impact of price measures of state alcohol policy on the consumption of alcoholic beverages in Russia," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 5, pages 171-190.
- Deconinck, Koen & Swinnen, Johan, 2015. "Peer effects and the rise of beer in Russia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 83-96.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yana Roshchina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.