Report NEP-HEA-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ake Blomqvist & Boris Kralj & Jasmin Kantarevic, 2013. "Accountability and Access to Medical Care: Lessons from the Use of Capitation Payments in Ontario," e-briefs 168, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Yana Roshchina, 2013. "To drink or not to drink: the microeconomic analysis of alcohol consumption in Russia in 2006-2010," HSE Working papers WP BRP 20/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Deborah A. Cobb-Clark & Sonja C. Kassenboehmer & Trinh Le & Duncan McVicar & Rong Zhang, 2013. ""High"-School: The Relationship between Early Marijuana Use and Educational Outcomes," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n38, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7959 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7965 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7974 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan S Duncan & Mark N Harris & Anthony Harris & Eugenio Zucchelli, 2013. "The Influence of Psychological Well-being, Ill Health and Health Shocks on Single Parents' Labour Supply," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1307, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Carles Lavila, Misericordia & Oliva Furés, Martí, 2013. "An overlapping generations approach to price policies in privatehealthcare insurance. The Catalan case," Working Papers 2072/220218, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.