|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Instituto de Economía Montevideo, Uruguay
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y de la Administración
Universidad de la República
: (598) 2413-1007
Av. Gonzalo Ramirez 1926, CP 11200, Montevideo
RePEc:edi:ierauuy (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Elisa Failache & Matías Giaccobasso & Lucía Ramírez, 2016. "Transferencias de ingresos y mercado de trabajo: El impacto de Asignaciones Familiares Plan de Equidad sobre la informalidad laboral," Documentos de Investigación Estudiantil (students working papers) 16-01, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Lucia Ramirez & Gabriela Mordecki, 2014. "Investment, growth and employment: VECM for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-07, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
- Alvaro Brunini & Gabriela Mordecki & Lucía Ramírez, 2013. "Exports and real exchange rates in a small open economy," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-15, Instituto de Economía - IECON.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2014-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2014-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-IUE: Informal & Underground Economics (1) 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-LAM: Central & South America (1) 2016-05-21. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-06-22. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lucía Ramírez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.