Report NEP-OPM-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drago Bergholt & Tommy Sveen, 2014. "Sectoral interdependence and business cycle synchronization in small open economies," Working Paper 2014/04, Norges Bank.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, 2016. "Deadly Embrace: Sovereign and Financial Balance Sheets Doom Loops," Working Paper 164191, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Mark Aguiar & Manuel Amador & Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath, "undated". "Coordination and Crisis in Monetary Unions," Working Paper 165301, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Hideaki Hirata & M. Ayhan Kose & Chris Otrok, "undated". "Regionalization vs. Globalization," Working Paper 164456, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Pilar Tavella & Mathieu Pedemonte & Andrew Powell & Eduardo A. Cavallo, 2013. "A New Taxonomy of Sudden Stops: Which Sudden Stops Should Countries Be Most Concerned About?," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82148, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Doireann Fitzgerald & Stefanie Haller, 2014. "Exporters and Shocks: Dissecting the International Elasticity Puzzle," Working Papers 201408, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Hideaki Hirata, 2014. "Preference Shocks, International Frictions, and International Business Cycles," Working Paper 164446, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jan in’t Veld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," CAMA Working Papers 2014-40, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Makram El-Shagi & Axel Lindner & Gregor von Schweinitz, 2014. "Real Effective Exchange Rate Misalignment in the Euro Area: A Counterfactual Analysis," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Alvaro Brunini & Gabriela Mordecki & Lucía Ramírez, 2013. "Exports and real exchange rates in a small open economy," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 13-15, Instituto de Economia - IECON.
- Raddatz, Claudio & Schmukler, Sergio L. & Williams, Tomas, 2014. "International asset allocations and capital flows : the benchmark effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6866, The World Bank.
- Petr Rozmahel & Ladislava Grochová & Marek Litzman, 2014. "The effect of asymmetries in fiscal policy conducts on business cycle correlation in the EU," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 62, WWWforEurope.