Report NEP-GRO-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Patrick Brag Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-GRO
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mara P. Squicciarini & Nico Voigtländer, 2014. "Human Capital and Industrialization: Evidence from the Age of Enlightenment," NBER Working Papers 20219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markus Eberhardt & Dietrich Vollrath, 2014. "Agricultural Technology and Structural Change," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-21, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2014. "An Ongoing Reversal Of Fortune Among Russian Cities: City Age, Natural Resources, And Changing Spatial Income Distribution," HSE Working papers WP BRP 60/EC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Claire Loupias & Bertrand Wigniolle, 2013. "Population, land, and growth," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00823255, HAL.
- Duarte Leite & Óscar Afonso & Sandra Silva, 2014. "A tale of two countries: a directed technical change approach," FEP Working Papers 539, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ferreira, Francisco H. G. & Lakner, Christoph & Lugo, Maria Ana & Ozler, Berk, 2014. "Inequality of opportunity and economic growth : a cross-country analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6915, The World Bank.
- Eltjo Buringh, 2014. "Books do not die: the price of information, Human Capital and the Black Death in the long fourteenth century," Working Papers 0055, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Matthias Doepke & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2014. "Parenting with Style: Altruism and Paternalism in Intergenerational Preference Transmission," Working Papers 2014-013, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Stephen Nei, 2014. "Networks of Military Alliances, Wars, and International Trade," Working Papers 2014.46, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sofia Teives Henriques & Paul Sharp, 2014. "The Danish Agricultural Revolution in an Energy Perspective: A Case of Development with Few Domestic Energy Sources," Working Papers 0056, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Been-Lon Chen & Shian-Yu Liao, 2014. "The Role of Agricultural Productivity on Structural Change," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 14-A007, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jean-Philippe Garnier, 2014. "Keeping-up with the Joneses, a new source of endogenous fluctuations," Working Papers hal-01006912, HAL.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Effectiveness of capital control, economic growth and animal spirit: A cross-country analysis," Working Paper Series 7014, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Michael Clemens and David McKenzie, 2014. "Why Don't Remittances Appear to Affect Growth? - Working Paper 366," Working Papers 366, Center for Global Development.
- Marchese, Carla & Marsiglio, Simone & Privileggi, Fabio & Ramello, Giovanni, 2014. "Endogenous Recombinant Growth through Market Production of Knowledge and Intellectual Property Rights," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201413, University of Turin.
- Stephen J. Redding & Matthew A. Turner, 2014. "Transportation Costs and the Spatial Organization of Economic Activity," CEP Discussion Papers dp1277, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Oliver Levine & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2014. "Finance and Productivity Growth: Firm-level Evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Clemens, 2014. "Does Development Reduce Migration? - Working Paper 359," Working Papers 359, Center for Global Development.
- Antony, Jürgen, 2014. "Technical change and the elasticity of factor substitution," Beiträge der Hochschule Pforzheim 147, Pforzheim University.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:14016-gem is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Spielman, David J. & Ma, Xingliang, 2014. "Intellectual property rights, technology diffusion, and agricultural development: Cross-country evidence:," IFPRI discussion papers 1345, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lucia Ramirez & Gabriela Mordecki, 2014. "Investment, growth and employment: VECM for Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-07, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Dasgupta, Shouro & Bhattacharya, Debapriya & Neethi, Dwitiya Jawher, 2013. "Does Democracy Impact Economic Growth? Exploring the Case of Bangladesh – A Cointegrated VAR Approach," MPRA Paper 56621, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2013. "Medium and long run prospects for UK growth in the aftermath of the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 1307, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Wlasiuk, Juan Marcos, 2013. "The Mechanics of Real Undervaluation and Growth," MPRA Paper 56628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Datta, Soumya, 2014. "Macrodynamics of debt-financed investment-led growth with interest rate rules," MPRA Paper 56713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John G. Fernald, 2014. "Productivity and Potential Output Before, During, and After the Great Recession," Working Paper Series 2014-15, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.