Edwin prabu A
|Last Name:||prabu A|
Reserve Bank of IndiaMumbai, India
RePEc:edi:rbigvin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Prabu A, Edwin & Bhattacharyya, Indranil & Ray, Partha, 2016. "Is the stock market impervious to monetary policy announcements: Evidence from emerging India," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 166-179.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Prabu A, Edwin & Bhattacharyya, Indranil & Ray, Partha, 2016.
"Is the stock market impervious to monetary policy announcements: Evidence from emerging India,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 166-179.
- Byomakesh Debata & Jitendra Mahakud, 2018. "Interdependence between Monetary Policy and Stock Liquidity: A Panel VAR Approach," Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 12(4), pages 387-413, November.
- Lakdawala, Aeimit, 2018. "The growing impact of US monetary policy on emerging financial markets: Evidence from India," Working Papers 2018-9, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Sashikanta Khuntia & Gourishankar S. Hiremath, 2019. "Monetary Policy Announcements and Stock Returns: Some Further Evidence from India," Journal of Quantitative Economics, Springer;The Indian Econometric Society (TIES), vol. 17(4), pages 801-827, December.
- Thanh, Su Dinh & Canh, Nguyen Phuc & Maiti, Moinak, 2020. "Asymmetric effects of unanticipated monetary shocks on stock prices: Emerging market evidence," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 40-55.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Edwin prabu A should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.