|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Department of Economics St. Petersburg, Russia
European University at St. Petersburg
: +7 (812) 275-1130
3 Gagarinskaya Street, 191187 St. Petersburg
RePEc:edi:feeusru (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Faculty of Economics St. Petersburg, Russia
St. Petersburg State University
: +7 812 363 64 94
+7 812 363 64 94
191123 Saint-Petersburg, 62 Chaikovskogo St.
RePEc:edi:fespuru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Eklöf, Jan & Hellström, Katerina & Malova, Aleksandra & Parmler, Johan & Podkorytova, Olga, 2016. "Customer perception measures driving financial performance - theoretical and empirical work for a large decentralized banking group," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2016:1, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Olga Podkorytova & Yulia Raskina, 2014. "Former Soviet Union Countries and European Union: Overcoming the Energy Efficiency Gap," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/03, European University Institute.
- Olga Podkorytova & Yulia Raskina, 2014. "Trade and the Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Panel Data Approach," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/14, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Sergey Kolesnikov & Olga Podkorytova, 2011. "Russia's Trade Flows and WTO," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-06/11, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 01 Jul 2011.
- Olga Podkorytova & Tatyana Chigvintseva, 2010. "Oil Price Influence on Russian Macroeconomic Indicators," EUSP Department of Economics Working Paper Series Ec-04/10, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics, revised 26 Oct 2010.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (4) 2011-01-23 2011-09-16 2012-05-15 2014-03-15. Author is listed
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (3) 2011-01-23 2014-03-15 2015-04-11. Author is listed
- NEP-CWA: Central & Western Asia (2) 2011-09-16 2012-05-15. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2011-09-16 2012-05-15. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2015-04-11
- NEP-CIS: Confederation of Independent States (1) 2014-03-15
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2015-04-11
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2014-03-15
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Olga Podkorytova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.