Catherine Ruth Pakaluk
|Terminal Degree:||2010 Department of Economics; Harvard University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Ave Maria, Florida (United States)
Ave Maria University
5050 Ave Maria Boulevard, Ave Maria, Florida 34142-9505
RePEc:edi:deaveus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Joseph Burke & Catherine Pakaluk, 2010. "The Contraceptive Revolution and the Second Demographic Transition: An Economic Model of Sex, Fertility, and Marriage," Working Papers 1003, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
- Catherine Pakaluk & Joseph Burke, 2010. "The New Battle of the Sexes: Understanding the Reversal of the Happiness Gender Gap," Working Papers 1004, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Douglas Allen & Catherine Pakaluk & Joseph Price, 2013. "Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School: A Comment on Rosenfeld," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 955-961, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Catherine Pakaluk & Joseph Burke, 2010.
"The New Battle of the Sexes: Understanding the Reversal of the Happiness Gender Gap,"
1004, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Gerhard Meisenberg & Michael Woodley, 2015. "Gender Differences in Subjective Well-Being and Their Relationships with Gender Equality," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 16(6), pages 1539-1555, December.
- Douglas Allen & Catherine Pakaluk & Joseph Price, 2013.
"Nontraditional Families and Childhood Progress Through School: A Comment on Rosenfeld,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 50(3), pages 955-961, June.
- Lina Aldén & Lena Edlund & Mats Hammarstedt & Michael Mueller-Smith, 2015. "Effect of Registered Partnership on Labor Earnings and Fertility for Same-Sex Couples: Evidence From Swedish Register Data," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 52(4), pages 1243-1268, August.
- Aldén, Lina & Björklund, Anders & Hammarstedt, Mats, 2017.
"Early Health and School Outcomes for Children with Lesbian Parents: Evidence from Sweden,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10616, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anders Björklund & Lina Aldén & Mats Hammarstedt, 2017. "Early Health and School Outcomes for Children with Lesbian Parents: Evidence from Sweden," Working Papers 2017-033, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Douglas Allen, 2013. "High school graduation rates among children of same-sex households," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 635-658, December.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis & Meix-Llop, Enric, 2016. "Do schools discriminate against homosexual parents? Evidence from a randomized correspondence experiment," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 133-142.
- Wendy Manning & Marshal Fettro & Esther Lamidi, 2014. "Child Well-Being in Same-Sex Parent Families: Review of Research Prepared for American Sociological Association Amicus Brief," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 33(4), pages 485-502, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Catherine Ruth Pakaluk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.