Report NEP-HAP-2010-11-27This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Pakaluk & Joseph Burke, 2010. "The New Battle of the Sexes: Understanding the Reversal of the Happiness Gender Gap," Working Papers 1004, Ave Maria University, Department of Economics.
- Tepe, Markus, 2010. "The effect of reciprocal motives, personality traits and wage differnences on public employee's job satisfaction," TranState Working Papers 131, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/5067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Maddison & Katrin Rehdanz, 2010. "The Impact of Climate on Life Satisfaction," Kiel Working Papers 1658, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Aidt, T.S., 2010. "Corruption and Sustainable Development," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1061, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Sabatini, Fabio, 2010. "An exploratory analysis of the relationship between social interactions, income and health in Italy," MPRA Paper 26728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Measuring inequality of poverty: theory and an application to India," MPRA Paper 26770, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2010.