|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Lahore School of EconomicsLahore, Pakistan
RePEc:edi:lsecopk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Zubair, Maria & Khanum, Ayesha & Nasir, Marjan, 2018. "Transfer Of Behavioral Traits From Parents To Children: An Experimental Approach," MPRA Paper 92121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marjan Nasir, 2013. "Agglomeration and Firm Turnover," CREB Working papers 2-2013, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2013.
- Marjan Nasir, 2014. "The Effect of Trade Liberalization on Firm Entry and Exit in Punjab, Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 67-89, Jan-June.
- Azam Chaudhry & Marjan Nasir & Maryiam Haroon, 2012. "The Birth of Exporters: Entry and Scale of Firms in Punjab’s Export Sectors," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 191-212, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marjan Nasir, 2013.
"Agglomeration and Firm Turnover,"
CREB Working papers
2-2013, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2013.
- Theresa Chaudhry & Muhammad Haseeb & Maryiam Haroon, 2017. "Economic geography and misallocation in Pakistan’s manufacturing hub," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 59(1), pages 189-208, July.
- Azam Chaudhry & Marjan Nasir & Maryiam Haroon, 2012.
"The Birth of Exporters: Entry and Scale of Firms in Punjab’s Export Sectors,"
Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(Special E), pages 191-212, September.
- Haroon, Maryiam & Chaudhry, Azam, 2014. "Where do new firms locate? The effects of agglomeration on the formation and scale of operations of new firms in Punjab," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-21, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-08-20
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2019-02-18
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-08-20
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2019-02-18
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2019-02-18
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2014-08-20
- NEP-NEU: Neuroeconomics (1) 2019-02-18
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2014-08-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marjan Nasir should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.