Report NEP-BEC-2014-08-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marjan Nasir, 2013. "Agglomeration and Firm Turnover," CREB Working papers 2-2013, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2013.
- Andy Lockett & James Hayton & Deniz Ucbasaran & Kevin Mole & Gerard P. Hodgkinson, 2013. "Entrepreneurial leadership, capabilities and growth: A review of existing evidence," White Papers 0002, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Ferri, Fabrizio & Oesch, David, 2013. "Management Influence on Investors: Evidence from Shareholder Votes on the Frequency of Say on Pay," Working Papers on Finance 1329, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Toni Whited & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2014. "Equity market misvaluation, financing, and investment," 2014 Meeting Papers 95, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marc Blatter & Winand Emons & Silvio Sticher, 2014. "Optimal Leniency Programs when Firms Have Cumulative and Asymmetric Evidence," Diskussionsschriften dp1405, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Michael Anyadike-Danes & Mark Hart & Jun Du, 2013. "Firm dynamics and job creation in the UK: taking stock and developing new perspectives," White Papers 0006, Enterprise Research Centre.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2014. "Governance, Firm Size and Innovative Capacity: Regional Empirical Evidence for Germany," Working Paper 150/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Jean-Michel Glachant, 2014. "Governance in Network Industries: Lessons Learnt from New Institutional Economics," RSCAS Working Papers 2014/67, European University Institute.
- Elzbieta Rogalska, 2013. "Enterprise According to Managerial Theories of the Firm," Working Papers 36/2013, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2013.
- Pedro Bento, 2013. "Niche Firms, Mass Markets, and Income Across Countries: Accounting for the Impact of Entry Costs," Working Papers 13-11, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Davide Castellani & Giulio Giangaspero & Antonello Zanfei, 2013. "Heterogeneity and distance. Some propositions on how differences across regions, firms and functions affect the role of distance in FDI location decisions," Working Papers 1308, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-429 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jang-Ting Guo & Anca-Ioana Sirbu & Mark Weder, 2012. "News about Aggregate Demand and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 12-02, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Emin Dinlersoz & Henry Hyatt & Jeremy Greenwood, 2014. "What Businesses Attract Unions? Unionization over the Life-Cycle of U.S. Establishments," Economie d'Avant Garde Research Reports 24, Economie d'Avant Garde.