Report NEP-CBE-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Syon Bhanot, 2019. "Isolating the Effect of Injunctive Norms on Conservation Behavior: New Evidence from a Field Experiment in California," Natural Field Experiments 00651, The Field Experiments Website.
- Shaun P. Hargreaves Heap & Abhijit Ramalingam & Brock K. Stoddard, 2018. "Within-group inequality in inter-group competition," Working Papers 18-17, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Claire Mouminoux & Jean-Louis Rullière, 2019. "Are we more honest than others think we are?," Working Papers hal-01999536, HAL.
- Zubair, Maria & Khanum, Ayesha & Nasir, Marjan, 2018. "Transfer Of Behavioral Traits From Parents To Children: An Experimental Approach," MPRA Paper 92121, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rémi Suchon & Marie Claire Villeval, 2019. "The effects of status mobility and group identity on trust," Working Papers 1901, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Jale Minibas-Poussard & Jeanne Le Roy & Turhan Erkmen, 2017. "The moderating role of individual variables in the relationship between organizational justice and organizational commitment," Post-Print hal-01904419, HAL.
- Cécile Bazart & Mathieu Lefebvre & Julie Rosaz, 2019. "Promoting socially desirable behaviors: experimental comparison of the procedures of persuasion and commitment," Working Papers 1907, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Marco Angrisani & Antonio Guarino & Philippe Jehiel & Toru Kitagawa, 2018. "Information redundancy neglect versus overconfidence: a social learning experiment," CeMMAP working papers CWP63/18, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Rachel Cassidy, 2018. "Are the poor so present-biased?," IFS Working Papers W18/24, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Brice Corgnet & Roberto Hernán-González & Ricardo Mateo, 2019. "Rac(g)e Against the Machine? Social Incentives When Humans Meet Robots," Working Papers 1904, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.