Robert Owen Munk
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Census Bureau Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
Department of Commerce
Government of the United States
RePEc:edi:cengvus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Audrey Light & Robert Munk, 2018. "Business Ownership versus Selfâ€ Employment," Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 435-468, July.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Audrey Light & Robert Munk, 2018.
"Business Ownership versus Selfâ€ Employment,"
Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 435-468, July.
- Eleanor W. Dillon & Christopher T. Stanton, 2017. "Self-Employment Dynamics and the Returns to Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 23168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eleanor Dillon & Christopher Stanton, 2018. "Self-Employment Dynamics and the Returns to Entrepreneurship," 2018 Meeting Papers 1261, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Margaret E. Blume-Kohout, 2016. "Why are some foreign-born workers more entrepreneurial than others?," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 1327-1353, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Robert Owen Munk should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.