|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Universitatea "Constantin Brâncoveanu" Piteşti, Facultatea de Ştiinţe Administrative şi ale Comunicării Brăila (Constantin Brancoveanu University, Faculty of Administrative and Communication Sciences Braila)http://www.univcb.ro
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Morozan, Cristian & Enache, Elena & Vechiu, Camelia, 2009. "Evolution of digital marketing," MPRA Paper 13725, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Enache & Camelia Vechiu & Cristian Morozan, 2009. "The Cluster Association - a Form of Business Development," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(06(535)), pages 37-44, June.
- Elena Enache & Cristian Morozan, 2008. "Productivity and Performance through Marketing Planning," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 11(11(528)), pages 79-90, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Elena Enache & Camelia Vechiu & Cristian Morozan, 2009.
"The Cluster Association - a Form of Business Development,"
Theoretical and Applied Economics,
Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 6(06(535)), pages 37-44, June.
- Camelia, VECHIU & Gianina, CIORASTEANU, 2013. "Association Trought Clusters In The Context Of Regionalization," Management Strategies Journal, Constantin Brancoveanu University, vol. 22(Special), pages 311-319.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristian Morozan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.