|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departementi Ekonomikse Tirana, Albania
Fakulteti Ekonomikse dhe Shkencave Administrative
RePEc:edi:deepoal (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fatbardha Morina & Eglantina Hysa & Uğur Ergün & Mirela Panait & Marian Catalin Voica, 2020. "The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Economic Growth: Case of the CEE Countries," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-13, August.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fatbardha Morina & Eglantina Hysa & Uğur Ergün & Mirela Panait & Marian Catalin Voica, 2020.
"The Effect of Exchange Rate Volatility on Economic Growth: Case of the CEE Countries,"
JRFM, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-13, August.
- Simona Andreea Apostu & Lindita Mukli & Mirela Panait & Iza Gigauri & Eglantina Hysa, 2022. "Economic Growth through the Lenses of Education, Entrepreneurship, and Innovation," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-14, June.
- Mirela Clementina Panait & Marian Catalin Voica & Eglantina Hysa & Alfonso Siano & Maria Palazzo, 2022. "The Bucharest Stock Exchange: A Starting Point in Structuring a Valuable CSR Index," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 15(2), pages 1-14, February.
- Qaiser, Imran, 2022. "A comparison of renewable and sustainable energy sector of the South Asian countries: An application of SWOT methodology," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 181(C), pages 417-425.
- Shaibu, Ufedo Monday & Umeh, Joseph Chinedu & Abu, Godwin Anjeinu & Abu, Orefi, 2022. "Nexus of Agricultural Credit and Sustainable Food Production in Nigeria: Application of A Modified Regression Model," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 10(3), July.
- Jolta Kacani & Lindita Mukli & Eglantina Hysa, 2022. "A Framework for Short- vs. Long-Term Risk Indicators for Outsourcing Potential for Enterprises Participating in Global Value Chains: Evidence from Western Balkan Countries," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 15(9), pages 1-14, September.
- Ebenezer Olamide & Kanayo Ogujiuba & Andrew Maredza, 2022. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Inflation and Economic Growth in Developing Countries: Panel Data Approach for SADC," Economies, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-19, March.
- Victor Shevchuk & Roman Kopych, 2021. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Currency Misalignment, and Risk of Recession in the Central and Eastern European Countries," Risks, MDPI, vol. 9(5), pages 1-19, May.
- Nansha, Kevin, 2021. "Interaction entre la croissance économique, l’inflation et le taux de change au kenya [Interaction between economic growth, inflation and exchange rate in kenya]," MPRA Paper 109246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fatbardha Morina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.