|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Birmingham, United Kingdom
University of Birmingham
RePEc:edi:debhauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Szabolcs Deak & Paul Levine & Afrasiab Mirza & Joseph Pearlman, 2020.
"Is Price Level Targeting a Robust Monetary Rule?,"
20-27, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Szabolcs Deak & Paul Levine & Afrasiab Mirza & Joseph Pearlman, 2021. "Is Price Level Targeting a Robust Monetary Rule?," Discussion Papers 2104, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Szabolcs Deák & Paul Levine & Afrasiab Mirza & Joseph Pearlman, 2019. "Designing Robust Monetary Policy Using Prediction Pools," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1219, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Michael Hoy & Afrasiab Mirza & Asha Sadanand, 2018.
"Guaranteed Renewable Life Insurance Under Demand Uncertainty,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
- Michael Hoy & Afrasiab Mirza & Asha Sadanand, 2021. "Guaranteed renewable life insurance under demand uncertainty," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 88(1), pages 131-159, March.
- Afrasiab Mirza & Eric Stephens, 2016. "Securitization and Aggregate Investment Efficiency," Carleton Economic Papers 16-05, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised 24 Jan 2017.
- Christoph Görtz & Afrasiab Mirza, 2014. "On the Applicability of Global Approximation Methods for Models with Jump Discontinuities in Policy Functions," CESifo Working Paper Series 4837, CESifo.
- Afrasiab Mirza, 2012. "Dynamic Prudential Regulation," Discussion Papers 12-13, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Christoph GÃ¶rtz & Afrasiab Mirza, 2018. "Solving Models with Jump Discontinuities in Policy Functions," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 80(2), pages 434-456, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2013-01-26 2019-06-17 2020-11-09
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (3) 2016-04-09 2019-06-17 2020-11-09
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (2) 2013-01-26 2018-07-09
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (2) 2019-06-17 2020-11-09
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (2) 2013-01-26 2018-07-09
- NEP-FOR: Forecasting (1) 2019-06-17
- NEP-HEA: Health Economics (1) 2018-07-09
- NEP-KNM: Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy (1) 2018-07-09
- NEP-ORE: Operations Research (1) 2020-11-09
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Afrasiab Mirza should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.