|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research Institute for Economics and Business Administration (RIEB) Kobe, Japan
: +81-(0)78 803 7036
Rokkodai 2-1, Nada, Kobe 657-8501
RePEc:edi:rikobjp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kazunori Miwa & Satoshi Taguchi & Tatsushi Yamamoto, 2017. "Are IPOs “Overpriced?” Strategic Interactions between the Entrepreneur and the Underwriter," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kazunori Miwa, 2016. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Information Acquisition and Disclosure in Duopoly Markets," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Kazunori Miwa, 2013. "The Impact of Mandatory Disclosure on Information Acquisition: Theory and Experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.
- Satoshi Taguchi & Masayuki Ueeda & Kazunori Miwa & Satoru Mizutani, 2013. "Economic Consequences of Global Accounting Convergence: An Experimental Study," The Japanese Accounting Review, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, vol. 3, pages 103-120, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2013-02-16 2016-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2016-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2013-02-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2017-04-16. Author is listed
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2013-02-16. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2016-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-PKE: Post Keynesian Economics (1) 2016-05-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kazunori Miwa should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.