Report NEP-MIC-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- S. Nageeb Ali & Roland Bénabou, 2016. "Image Versus Information: Changing Societal Norms and Optimal Privacy," NBER Working Papers 22203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, Arthur & Ederer, Florian & Spinnewijn, Johannes, 2014. "Delay and deadlines: freeriding and information revelation in partnerships," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 56861, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dosis, Anastasios, 2016. "An Efficient Mechanism for Competitive Markets with Adverse Selection," ESSEC Working Papers WP1604, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2016. "On the Pareto Efficiency of a Socially Optimal Mechanism for Monopoly Regulation," MPRA Paper 71090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dino Borie, 2016. "Expected Multi-Utility Representations by "Simplex" with Applications," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Johannes Horner & Nicolas Lambert, 2016. "Motivational Ratings," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2035, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kazunori Miwa, 2016. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Information Acquisition and Disclosure in Duopoly Markets," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Luke, Garrod & Matthew, Olczak, 2016. "Collusion under Imperfect Monitoring with Asymmetric Firms," MPRA Paper 70647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcalde, José, 2016. "(In)visible Hands in Matching Markets," QM&ET Working Papers 16-2, University of Alicante, D. Quantitative Methods and Economic Theory.
- Osório, António (António Miguel), 2015. "Brownian Signals: Information Quality, Quantity and Timing in Repeated Games," Working Papers 2072/260962, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Dino Borie & Dorian Jullien, 2016. "Weakening Description Invariance to Deal with Framing Effects: An Axiomatic Approach," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-14, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2016. "Strategic delegation effects on Cournot and Stackelberg competition," MPRA Paper 71052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aidas Masiliunas, 2016. "Inefficient Lock-in with Sophisticated and Myopic Players," AMSE Working Papers 1615, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France, revised 19 Apr 2016.