Report NEP-COM-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Loy, Jens-Peter & Glauben, Thomas & Weiss, Christoph, 2015. "Asymmetric Cost Pass-Through? Empirical Evidence on the Role of Market Power, Search and Menu Costs," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212156, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Michelacakis, Nickolas, 2016. "Strategic delegation effects on Cournot and Stackelberg competition," MPRA Paper 71052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luke, Garrod & Matthew, Olczak, 2016. "Collusion under Imperfect Monitoring with Asymmetric Firms," MPRA Paper 70647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazunori Miwa, 2016. "Welfare Effects of Endogenous Information Acquisition and Disclosure in Duopoly Markets," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-17, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Dosis, Anastasios, 2016. "An Efficient Mechanism for Competitive Markets with Adverse Selection," ESSEC Working Papers WP1604, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Saglam, Ismail, 2016. "On the Pareto Efficiency of a Socially Optimal Mechanism for Monopoly Regulation," MPRA Paper 71090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro Bento, 2016. "Quantifying the Effects of Patent Protection on Innovation, Imitation, Growth, and Aggregate Productivity," Working Papers 20160411-001, Texas A&M University, Department of Economics.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "Subsidizing new technology adoption in a Stackelberg duopoly: Cases of substitutes and complements," MPRA Paper 71044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dmitry Ryvkin & Danila Serra, 2015. "Is more competition always better? An experimental study of extortionary corruption," Working Papers wp2015_10_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Matthew T. Cole & Ronald Davies & Todd Kaplan, 2016. "Protection in Government Procurement Auctions," Working Papers 1601, California Polytechnic State University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Bucci & Philip Ushchev, 2016. "Specialization vs Competition: An Anatomy of Increasing Returns to Scale," HSE Working papers WP BRP 134/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dertwinkel-Kalt, Markus & Wey, Christian, 2016. "Evidence production in merger control: The role of remedies," DICE Discussion Papers 217, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Roberto Burguet & József Sákovics, 2016. "Bidding for Talent in Sport," Working Papers 902, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Liangliang Jiang & Ross Levine & Chen Lin, 2016. "Competition and Bank Liquidity Creation," NBER Working Papers 22195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew C. Chang, 2016. "Banking Consolidation and Small Firm Financing for Research and Development," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-029, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sanderson Abel & Pierre Le Roux, 2016. "Assessing Banking Sector Competition in Zimbabwe Using a Panzar-Rosse Approach," Working Papers 599, Economic Research Southern Africa.