Report NEP-CTA-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2013. "Does PLS financing solve asymmetric information problems?," Post-Print hal-00785325, HAL.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2013. "Contracting under Incomplete Information and Social Preferences: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 44240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kazunori Miwa, 2013. "The Impact of Mandatory Disclosure on Information Acquisition: Theory and Experiment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-01, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Basuchoudhary, Atin & Conlon, John R., 2013. "Silence is golden: communication, silence, and cartel stability," MPRA Paper 44246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Papakonstantinou, A. & Bogetoft, P., 2013. "Crowd-sourcing with uncertain quality - an auction approach," MPRA Paper 44236, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sandeep Baliga & Eran Hanany & Peter Klibanoff, 2013. "Polarization and Ambiguity," Discussion Papers 1558, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ju Hu, 2013. "Reputation in the Presence of Noisy Exogenous Learning," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-009, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Pierre Pestieau & Maria Racionero, 2013. "Harsh occupations, life expectancy and social security," CEPR Discussion Papers 678, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Yosuke Furukawa, 2013. "Increased Regressivity of the Optimal Capital Tax under a Welfare Constraint for Newborn Children," KIER Working Papers 846, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2013. "Interlinkage and Generous Tit-for-Tat Strategy," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-875, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sigl-Grüb, C. & Schiereck, D., 2009. "Information Availability and Competence Effects in Commodity Investing," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 60397, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Marco Pagnozzi & Krista Jabs Saral, 2013. "Multi-Object Auctions with Resale: An Experimental Analysis," CSEF Working Papers 328, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2013. "Identification of Games of Incomplete Information with Multiple Equilibria and Common Unobserved Heterogeneity," Working Papers tecipa-474, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Valerie Smeets & Michael Waldman & Frederic Warzynski, 2013. "Performance, Career Dynamics, and Span of Control," Economics Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.