Report NEP-ENT-2017-04-16This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cai, Zhengyu & Winters, John V., 2017. "Self-Employment Differentials among Foreign-Born STEM and Non-STEM Workers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 49, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Amaia Iza, 2016. "Entrepreneurial skills, technological progress and ﬁrm growth," EcoMod2016 9469, EcoMod.
- Cao, Shutao & Leung, Danny, 2017. "Financial constraints and productivity: Evidence from Canadian SMEs," Working Paper Series 6202, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Catherine Y. Co & Thu Kim Nguyen & Tung Nhu Nguyen & Que Nguyet Tran, 2017. "The missing middle: Growing and strengthening Viet Nam’s micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises," WIDER Working Paper Series 072, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Engberg, Erik & Halvarsson, Daniel & Tingvall, Patrik, 2017. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Private- and Government Sponsored Venture Capital," Ratio Working Papers 288, The Ratio Institute.
- Hoechle, Daniel & Karthaus, Larissa & Schmid, Markus, 2017. "The Long-Term Performance of IPO’s, Revisited," Working Papers on Finance 1706, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Kazunori Miwa & Satoshi Taguchi & Tatsushi Yamamoto, 2017. "Are IPOs “Overpriced?” Strategic Interactions between the Entrepreneur and the Underwriter," Discussion Paper Series DP2017-07, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Imbert, Enrica & Morone, Piergiuseppe & Bigi, Francesca, 2016. "Assessing the potential of social enterprises through social network analysis: Evidence from Albania," MPRA Paper 78115, University Library of Munich, Germany.