|107 Imun-ro, Dongdaemun-gu, Seoul, 130-791, Korea|
Department of International Economics and Law Seoul, South Korea
Hankuk University of Foreign Studies
RePEc:edi:dihufkr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Duol Kim & Heechul Min, 2017. "Appeal rate and caseload: evidence from civil litigation in Korea," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 339-360, October.
- Heechul Min, 2015. "Consumer benefits of reforming a state-dominated industry," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 58-77, February.
- Heechul Min, 2015. "Korea's Cash-for-Clunkers Program: Household-Level Evidence," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 347-363, December.
- Heechul Min, 2011. "Former Officials and Subsidies to State-owned Enterprises," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 1-13, June.
- Heechul Min, 2011. "Reform in a Differentiated-Product Industry: The Case of the Korean Cigarette Manufacturing Industry," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 27, pages 57-74.
- Heechul Min & Wook Sohn, 2008. "Closing inefficient affiliates: evidence from Korean conglomerates," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(16), pages 1351-1361.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Heechul Min, 2015.
"Korea's Cash-for-Clunkers Program: Household-Level Evidence,"
Asian Economic Journal,
East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 347-363, December.
- Shang, Delei & Yin, Guangzhi & Li, Xiaoshuang & Li, Yaoji & Jiang, Changbao & Kang, Xiangtao & Liu, Chao & Zhang, Chi, 2015. "Analysis for Green Mine (phosphate) performance of China: An evaluation index system," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(P2), pages 71-84.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Heechul Min should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.