The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Xin Meng to update the entry or send us the correct address or status for this person. Thank you.
Research Institute of Economics and Management Chengdu, China
Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE)
Guanghuacunjie #55, Chengdu 610074
RePEc:edi:riswucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gunay, Hikmet & Meng, Xin & Nagelberg, Mark, 2013. "Reserve price when bidders are asymmetric," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-19, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Hikmet Gunay & Xin Meng, 2012. "Exposure Problem in Multi-unit Auctions," ISER Discussion Paper 0848, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hikmet Gunay & Xin Meng, 2012.
"Exposure Problem in Multi-unit Auctions,"
ISER Discussion Paper
0848, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Rosa, Benjamin, 2019. "Bid Credits in Simultaneous Ascending Auctions," MPRA Paper 96895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gentry, Matthew & Komarova, Tatiana & Schiraldi, Pasquale & Shin, Wiroy, 2017.
"On Monotone Strategy Equilibria in Simultaneous Auctions for Complementary Goods,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gentry, Matthew & Komarova, Tatiana & Schiraldi, Pasquale & Shin, Wiroy, 2019. "On monotone strategy equilibria in simultaneous auctions for complementary goods," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 109-128.
- GUNAY, Hikmet & MENG, Xin, 2017. "Which good to sell first in a sequential auction?," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-45, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Xin Meng should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.