|Faculty of Economics Chulalongkorn University Bangkok 10330 THAILAND|
|Terminal Degree:||2004 Department of Economics; University of Maryland (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Faculty of Economics Bangkok, Thailand
: (662) 218-6200-96
Phayathai Road, Bangkok 10330
RePEc:edi:fechuth (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kornkarun Cheewatrakoolpong & Somprawin Manprasert, 2012. "Trade concentration and crisis spillover: Case study of transmission of the supprime crisis to Thailand," Working Papers 11212, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kornkarun Cheewatrakoolpong & Somprawin Manprasert, 2012.
"Trade concentration and crisis spillover: Case study of transmission of the supprime crisis to Thailand,"
11212, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Chirathivat, Suthiphand & Cheewatrakoolpong, Kornkarun, 2015. "Thailand's Economic Integration with Neighboring Countries and Possible Connectivity with South Asia," ADBI Working Papers 520, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kornkarun Cheewatrakoolpong & Somprawin Manprasert, 2014.
"Trade Linkages and Crisis Spillovers,"
Asian Economic Papers,
MIT Press, vol. 13(1), pages 84-103, Winter.
- Kornkarun Cheewatrakoolpong & Somprawin Manprasert, 2015. "Trade Diversification and Crisis Transmission: A Case Study of Thailand," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 385-408, December.
- Chen, Zhihua & An, Haizhong & An, Feng & Guan, Qing & Hao, Xiaoqing, 2018. "Structural risk evaluation of global gas trade by a network-based dynamics simulation model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 457-471.
- Dungey, Mardi & Khan, Faisal & Raghavan, Mala, 2018. "International trade and the transmission of shocks: The case of ASEAN-4 and NIE-4 economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 109-121.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Somprawin Manprasert should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.