|Terminal Degree:||2001 Department of Economics; University of Chicago (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Los Angeles, California (United States)
University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA)
RePEc:edi:deuclus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Frederico Finan & Maurizio Mazzocco, 2021. "Combating Political Corruption with Policy Bundles," NBER Working Papers 28683, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Finan, Frederico S. & Mazzocco, Maurizio, 2016.
"Electoral Incentives and the Allocation of Public Funds,"
IZA Discussion Papers
9623, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frederico Finan & Maurizio Mazzocco, 2016. "Electoral Incentives and the Allocation of Public Funds," NBER Working Papers 21859, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Frederico Finan, 2014. "Mis-allocation of Political Capital," 2014 Meeting Papers 440, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Shintaro Yamaguchi & Claudia Ruiz & Maurizio Mazzocco, 2014. "Labor Supply, Wealth Dynamics and Marriage Decisions," 2014 Meeting Papers 210, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Fedirico Finan, 2008. "Understanding Corruption," 2008 Meeting Papers 737, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Malcolm Gold, 2007. "Wage Dynamics of Single and Married Men," 2007 Meeting Papers 554, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Maurizio Mazzocco, 2004. "Individual Euler Equations Rather Than Household Euler Equations," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 497, Econometric Society.
- Yi Chen & Maurizio Mazzocco & Béla Személy, 2019. "Explaining The Decline Of The U.S. Saving Rate: The Role Of Health Expenditure," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 60(4), pages 1823-1859, November.
- Mary Ann BRONSON & Maurizio Mazzocco, 2018. "A more Measured Approach: An Evaluation of Different Measures of Marriage Rates and Implications for the Family," JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 189-207, June.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Shiv Saini, 2018. "Testing Efficient Risk Sharing with Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 108(10), pages 3114-3115, October.
- Pierre-Andre Chiappori & Maurizio Mazzocco, 2017. "Static and Intertemporal Household Decisions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 55(3), pages 985-1045, September.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Claudia Ruiz & Shintaro Yamaguchi, 2014. "Labor Supply and Household Dynamics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 354-359, May.
- Maurizio Mazzocco & Shiv Saini, 2012. "Testing Efficient Risk Sharing with Heterogeneous Risk Preferences," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(1), pages 428-468, February.
- Maurizio Mazzocco, 2007. "Household Intertemporal Behaviour: A Collective Characterization and a Test of Commitment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 74(3), pages 857-895.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Simple Impact Factors
- Number of Journal Pages, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maurizio Mazzocco should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.