Static and Intertemporal Household Decisions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2018.
"Children, Time Allocation, and Consumption Insurance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 126(S1), pages 73-115.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2015. "Children, time allocation and consumption insurance," IFS Working Papers W15/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2017. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," NBER Working Papers 24006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Richard Blundell, 2016. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," 2016 Meeting Papers 391, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2017. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 11237, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrew Shephard, 2019. "Marriage market dynamics, gender, and the age gap," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-003, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Oumar Mbodji & Adrien Nguyen Huu & Traian A. Pirvu, 2019. "Optimal Sharing Rule for a Household with a Portfolio Management Problem," CEE-M Working Papers hal-00940233, CEE-M, Universtiy of Montpellier, CNRS, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro.
- Donni, Olivier & Molina, José Alberto, 2018. "Household Collective Models: Three Decades of Theoretical Contributions and Empirical Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 11915, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:154:y:2018:i:c:p:1-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klein, Matthew J. & Barham, Bradford L., 2018. "Point Estimates of Household Bargaining Power Using Outside Options," Staff Paper Series 590, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- repec:red:issued:18-240 is not listed on IDEAS
- Haomin Wang, 2019.
"Intra-Household Risk Sharing and Job Search over the Business Cycle,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 34, pages 165-182, October.
- Haomin Wang, 2018. "Intra-Household Risk Sharing and Job Search over the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1760, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Thomas Demuynck & Tom Potoms, 2018. "Weakening Transferable Utility: the Case of Non-intersecting Pareto Curves," Working Papers ECARES 2018-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lucía Echeverria & Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Miriam Berges, 2019.
"Intra-Household Inequality and Child Welfare in Argentina,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers
0241, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Echeverría, Lucía & Menon, Martina & Perali, Federico & Berges, Miriam, 2019. "Intra-household inequality and child welfare in Argentina," Nülan. Deposited Documents 3051, Universidad Nacional de Mar del Plata, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Sociales, Centro de Documentación.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:46:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s10663-018-9426-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:deveco:v:134:y:2018:i:c:p:428-442 is not listed on IDEAS
- THELOUDIS Alexandros, 2018. "Wages and Family Time Allocation," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-06, LISER.
- Chiappori, Pierre-André & Molina, José Alberto & Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Velilla, Jorge, 2019. "Intertemporal Labor Supply and Intra-Household Commitment," IZA Discussion Papers 12353, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D15 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:985-1045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.