Static and Intertemporal Household Decisions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2015.
"Children, time allocation and consumption insurance,"
IFS Working Papers
W15/13, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Blundell & Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten, 2017. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," NBER Working Papers 24006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Pistaferri & Itay Saporta-Eksten & Richard Blundell, 2016. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," 2016 Meeting Papers 391, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blundell, Richard & Pistaferri, Luigi & Saporta-Eksten, Itay, 2017. "Children, Time Allocation and Consumption Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 11237, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klein, Matthew J. & Barham, Bradford L., 2018. "Point Estimates of Household Bargaining Power Using Outside Options," Staff Paper Series 590, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Thomas Demuynck & Tom Potoms, 2018. "Weakening Transferable Utility: the Case of Non-intersecting Pareto Curves," Working Papers ECARES 2018-17, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- THELOUDIS Alexandros, 2018. "Wages and Family Time Allocation," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-06, LISER.
More about this item
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
- D13 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Production and Intrahouse Allocation
- D15 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:985-1045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.