|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Banco Central de ChileSantiago, Chile
: (562) 670 2000
(562) 698 4847
Casilla No967, Santiago
RePEc:edi:bccgvcl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Felipe Martínez & Francisca Uribe, 2018. "Determinants of Household Position within Chilean Wealth Household’s Distribution," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 827, Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipe Martínez & Francisca Uribe, 2017. "Distribución de Riqueza no Previsional de los Hogares Chilenos," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 806, Central Bank of Chile.
- Felipe Martínez & Rodrigo Cifuentes & Carlos Madeira & Rubén Poblete-Cazenave, 2013. "Measurement of Household Financial Risk with the Survey of Household Finances," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 682, Central Bank of Chile.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Felipe Martínez & Rodrigo Cifuentes & Carlos Madeira & Rubén Poblete-Cazenave, 2013.
"Measurement of Household Financial Risk with the Survey of Household Finances,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
682, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás González Pampillón, 2015.
"Financial Risk of Uruguayan Households,"
Documentos de trabajo
2015007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolas Gonzalez Pampillon, 2015. "Financial Risk of Uruguayan Households," Revista de Analisis Economico – Economic Analysis Review, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Business, vol. 30(2), pages 19-43, October.
- Carlos Madeira, 2014. "El Impacto del Endeudamiento y Riesgo de Desempleo en la Morosidad de las Familias Chilenas," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 17(1), pages 88-102, April.
- Gaston Giordana & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2018.
"Stress testing household balance sheets in Luxembourg,"
BCL working papers
121, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Giordana, Gaston & Ziegelmeyer, Michael, 2019. "Stress testing household balance sheets in Luxembourg," Working Paper Series 2254, European Central Bank.
- Jaime Ruiz-Tagle & Leidy García & Álvaro Miranda, 2013. "Proceso de Endeudamiento y Sobre Endeudamiento de los Hogares en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 703, Central Bank of Chile.
- Fernando Borraz & Nicolás González Pampillón, 2015. "Financial Risk of Uruguayan Households," Documentos de trabajo 2015007, Banco Central del Uruguay.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Felipe Martínez
(Felipe Martinez) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.